Saturday, August 15, 2009

Wanted to UPDATE But Guess What?

Heck Yes People! Guess What?

I wanted to actually update my blog with pictures of...
Well some of you may know already, I wanted to update my blog of " Water Drops "
Yea I was bored at home, SO I decided to set up my tripod infront of my Kitchen Sink and my Camera. and I started setting up stuff to get that shot. AND I GOT THAT SHOT.

Really nice shots, edited it, copyrigthed it, Ryan Cheong with the C in a round bubble.
Ahaha. Round bubble, that's cute.

Anyways, I wanted to upload it to FlickR, but it just won't freaking upload!
It's at 500+KB per picture since i resized it cuz Flickr won't allot free members to upload pics above a certain size ( Sheesh FlickR ... )

and 500+ KB per picture didn't work. I decided, Ok Fine.
Now it's down to 300+KB per picture and it still won't upload.
MAN! This happened lots of times. Yes, Lots of times.

But it still won't work. Sigh.
Wish it could, eagered to show people my work ><

So Yes, Will keep trying when I get the mood to get it done.

One last thing, I've downloaded Photoshop CS3 Extended from the internet
( Torrent, duh. )
Problem is, I don't know how to use it.
Eheh... So currently, I'm using PhotoScape to edit my photo's.
It's easier.

Just you wait FlickR, your gonna get stuffed with my new pictures I tell ya.

Au Revouir People Of The World

No comments: