Monday, February 8, 2010

School. Not going so well.

No, Not at all. School isn't going so well.
Let's see, So far, I have to get my LISAN done (HOW?!)
And then we got the dirtiest class for this week (Kelas Terkotor)
And then.. hmm, well stuff happened, can't really remember.

This week just ain't going so well.
Nevermind that.

HAI. I know i didn't update for some time. Darn.
But, I get caught off guard sometimes haha.
Hmmm, Nothing much.
I can't remember stuff now. Arghhhh.

I have to smile more, according to Celine.
Haha, thanks.
Seriously thinking too negative and that's not good ><

Have to start thinking positive.
PMR Year is not off to a good start. Sigh...
Anyways, Readers out there, Please have fun :)
Enjoy your life, self, school.

Do not Give up =)

That's all for now, Sorry for the short complaining post.
Buh-Bye!

Laus Deo Semper

No comments: