Sunday, March 1, 2009

My Picasa Web Album!

You guessed it people! ( or maybe not? )

I have my own Picasa Web Album, which is a website, where i can upload photo's taken by myself =D
The current album there, is well...
Pictures that I took with my dad's EOS 400D ( love you pa! =DDD )

And that camera sooooo-so-so-so rocks =D

Im currently learning Night-Shots which is, particularly hard, and needs alot of patience...
And my current guru's are my dad, and Sher Ren Lee! =DDD
And if anybody has any suggestions on night shots, feel free to scream em out at the Scream Box! ...

Anyways here are the links!

*LINK AWAY!*

My Picasa Web Album Site!
Sher Ren Lee's Flickr Site!


And for those who are wondering why I didn't use Flickr, but used Picasa?
Well Flickr has like, a limit of photo's that you can upload...
And it's like RM99 to get unlimited for a year... ( Source : Sher Ren )

Picasa also has a limit, BUT...
It's more...
it's... i think, 1024MB... to stuff...

Flickr is like... 100-200 photo's?

So... Im gonna use Picasa for now...
Anyways, enjoy them pix...

bye!

No comments: