Saturday, March 28, 2009

Upper Penang Street Dude!!~


Anddddd...Presenting, your one and only host!!!! RyEEEE!!!!

Hey Guys, hope y'all are doing fine... I know I am... =D

So anyways, this post is mainly about Upper Penang Street... which is, well
located at Upper Penang Street ( lawl ), which is near City B
ayview hotel,
y'know, that hotel with da 360 turnin restaurant??
So anyways, this is my 2nd visit to that place, and i was really happy, because my mom bought me something ( which i actually wanted to buy XD )
BUT... i have to pay her back...

The item? Here's a few pictures...



< Obviously it's binoculars... =D >




< It comes with red lens baby!!... YEA! >





< Red lens... Im watchin yuh... I R Pro StalKerZ... >=O >

So Anyways, the price for the binoculars is RM30, if you were wondering XD But we bargained it ( yes, we actually did ) and we got it to RM28... (sad isn't it? ) BUT... that ain't the end of the bargain... My mom mentioned that i had to repay her with the money bought, so the store owner kesian a poor apple like me ( Hoooooo~ *_* ) and told some dude to cut it down to RM25, and so, I got it for 25... 8DD...

So anyways, Upper Penang Strret was really cool,
there were people sellin' Antique stuff, new stuff, food, food
, drinks, drinks, food, food, and more antique stuff...

And there even was this guy!!!... HE WAS ALL SILVER... ( no his not the silver surfer.. )

Here's a few pictures... :::





OK, the thing is, that this silver dude ( which I will call him )
AIN'T MOVIN... he juz sits there, with a small li'l basket infront of him
collectin' money as people throw it into...

And i saw once, when a middle-aged lady threw like 1 Ringgit in
to the basket,
The silved dude smiled and blowed a kiss to her, and then he just sits there and not move again... My mom told me to go and tickle him ( lol mom )
but c'mon, pity that guy, his been stiff for quite some time, don't wanna ruin his reputation do we ? ( maybe we do... Mehehehehe... jk... )

So that dude was really cool, wish i could stay in a position for some time, then scare my friends, Man that would so rock ( jk, put that rifle down mate )

So i continued walkin' down Upper Penang Street... my bro was wandering around listenin to music and juz checkin things out,
Mom was also wanderin...
I was too...
Dad ain't here, he went to some treasure hunt and got RM300 ... but had to split with the team, so he got Rm75 ( Go Dad!! )



So saw a few cool stuff too, Old magnifyin glass, some glass sculpture, Thai soya milk ( XD ), Statue of Rye ( whistles, Jk Jk ) ...



Anyways, here's a few pictures of how the place looks like, kinda, bazaar style, get what im sayin? Hahaha...


Enjoy~~


<>




<>




<>




<>





<>




<>




So yea, I hope you'll pay a visit to this cool place, buy a few antiques, have fun bargaining, and enjoy the music and the area... the people... and da culture... XDD...


Cya!~
Au Revouir!~

No comments: