Friday, May 22, 2009

Floral Fest !!

Heck no, I'm not saying I'm a flower freak from the title you just read .

I'm saying, that there's a floral flower fest thingy on the 31st May - 6th June
But of course I'm only going 1 day~

WHY?

I'm going there to take flower shots ( camera, durh )
Because I found out that I like to take flower shots,
The idea of zooming in so close to the petals of the flowers,
that shows the sharpness of the photo, Is simply amazing innit?

So yea, I'm going ... I think next saturday which is... I forgot the date~
I'm going quite early in the morning, so i get a good lighting due to the fact
that i don't have a flashgun yet ( T_T )
And it's cooler in the morning yeh (:

And guess what? John Shen is going too =DDD
His going around... 10-11AM
But I might see him there haha...

His the guy that i keep calling " Professional, Boss! " in school,
and he calls me that too.
So Yea, PROFESSIONAL, BOSS!

Hahahaha...

Well other than that, exams are here ( LOL )
2 days of exams have gone by, 4 more days, and then It's the prefect annual's dinner.
And then the floral thing, and freedom for awhile,
Loads of patrol meetings for my members~
A trip to GIANT with other Patrol Leaders to buy stuff for TC1~
And yea, TC1~ BABY!!!~

Well gotta go now~ no reason to it, just wanna go check out
Sher Ren's photography blog, because he just updated it with weddings shots~

Buh~Bye!

No comments: