Thursday, May 14, 2009

Just an Update ^_^

Hyellow~!!!
We'll this is just an update, bout what's goin on in my life right now, hahaha
We'll as most people know, exams are near, so ... yea, buckle up,
It's Gonna Be A Wild Ride!!

But other than that, tommorow's friday ( 15th May )...
So, after school,
Mandarin class in school ( I WANNA QUITTT!!! YAAAHH~ )
Maybe patrol meeting??
Then me and Bryan will head to Ash's house...

To record some shuffling videos, and play some Maple~
And yea Bryan, you can finally go back to your account after not playing
for soooooo many months... ( or even 1-2 years?? Heck i dunno )

And yea, the post before this...
the deleted one, which is, the post about the shuffle battle...

It's cancelled luls... Guess we're too lazy? Or somethin else, oh well...
And oh yea, I'm gonna post pictures I took of my violin soon, Hope you guys will like it!
Because im just testing some close up Macro shots, on the violin...

Not really happy with it, but I guess practice makes perfect... =D
Well I've gotta go now, gotta pack my bag for tommorow~

Bye~!

1 comment:

eCogReenCs said...

Why you want to quit mandarin class?
Anyway, i didnt even join d mandarin class........lol