Sunday, July 26, 2009

Little Penang Street Market 26th July 2009

Well, Well, Well...

Sorry for the late blog update, was supposed to update it this afternoon,
but I didn't know as a normal Flickr member, you gotta make the picture not take
up so much space... So I resized it and by that time, I could only upload the photo's
to Flickr and no time for the Blog, Had Tennis =D

So Now, I Bring you, the photo's I took from Upper Penang Street... There ain't much,
but I hope you enjoy it, Feel free to point out any mistakes I've done in any of my photo's
or tell me how to improve my Photography, Thanks and Enjoy~ (:




























The Photo's below were taken after church, where my mum parked her car.
Suddenly a group of cyclist cycled by, some fast, some slow...
But I still managed to get some speed shots.

I'm not that good YET. In sports Photography, but always hoping to improve in any way
possible. Enjoy.















That's all for now... WEEEE~

1 comment:

-G. Bushy Wonders- said...

Beautiful~! I like the angle you used to shoot.