Sunday, July 19, 2009

Photography, Amazingly fun!

Well Yea! Alot of people have the sudden interest in Photography...
I don't really know why, I guess it's because they've like seen many many many many nice pictures of Photography, and then maybe, just maybe in thier mind...
*Snap!* I think I wanna learn Photography!

Well I'm happy that lot of people have the sudden interest in it, Because photography is a fun thing, capture a picture, and share it with people, but firstly, put your copyright on, or you'll be seeing your picture on a website you wouldn't want it to be on >=O

Those that are new " Photography " with a DSLR, have to learn Aperture, ISO Speeds, Shutter Speeds, and all those little dials that once you turn it, your picture could be a disaster, or a miracle ...

As for me, I'm very interested in Photography, but I don't have my camera with me now,
Well let's not use the term " my ".
It's actually my dad's xD
And he took it along on a business trip to Taiwan, So... Yea... Don't have it
" NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO T_T "

Anyways If you guys were curious, I use a Canon EOS 400D Rebel XTi
It's pretty easy to use, but you gotta learn how to use it haha.
It's a 10.1MP Camera, and a whole bunch of features which I'm too lazy to list out ...
And you can't do anything about it! XD just kidding, don't take it harshly (:

Have an AppLe if your sad =D

A
nyways, My dad said he'd get me my own DSLR (LOLOLOLOLOLOL YAAAAAAAAY! )
He might. Wait I forgot what I heard =.=
Well he was thinking maybe EOS 1000D?
But I checked abit on the 1000D, It didn't really have good reviews as I expected D=

So Yes, I really need some suggestions on a Canon EOS DSLR Camera,
I'm gonna post this on the wall of my facebook, So please give your suggestions there,
Or the alternative, my ChatBox =D

Anyways, I'm glad that more of my friends are into Photography, because It's a fun thing
to do...
I take like pictures for my schools sometimes, just joined this year...
We don't have like a " Photography Club " or anything, we're applying for it, but
our principal dosen't really care about all this, so it's quite tough ><
Anywho, I still enjoy taking pictures for my school, It gives me alot of practise,
As I have got some lessons about Camera's and how to take good shots from my friends
Sher Ren, Kalvin Khoo Gim Hoong, and John Shen
This are the three that taught me a few things and got me interested too...

Y
ou can get thier blog link's by my blog link list. So yea, enjoy it at thier sites,
beautiful pictures there I tell you!

A
nd the thought of putting NuffNang into my blog has crossed my mind after a person
said " NuffNang got me my Pocket Money! =D "
I was like " What? You really get the money? "
Haha yeah, I'm pretty scared that all these stuff were fake or something,
till my friends ACTUALLY got the money ...
So I'M INTERESTED ... HA!

Well please do give suggestions about Camera's and if I should use NuffNang,
Thanks and Enjoy your day!!

MY NEXT POST? : About my New tennis shoes? Probarbly in 1 week's time, because the 400D's not with me... SIGH.



1 comment:

eCogReenCs said...

Is d school really gonna set up the photography club? I really wanna join!!!!