Wednesday, January 6, 2010

49th Post

That's cool, soon it'll be my 50th :D
Weee~
Hmm school, Won't mention anything, don't want to, if not i'll start complaining again, and then certain people will fuss about it, it's my blog, i write anything :D

Hmm, I've got to get another novel, fantasy like Wee hee~
Sean wants it too. lol. I've been reading alot of Calvin and Hobbes ( again )
I've been reading since I was 5 or 6... So the comic book has been read over and over about 5-10 times or so, AND IT NEVA GETS OLD :D Icantellyouthat.

This days, quite a number of Homework has been given from the teachers, I try to do them. Even though Math is still kinda tricky. I'm learning math :D Finally! During Form 3 LOL! I barely pay attention during form 1-2, the way the teachers teach, don't grip me at all.
Oh well.

I've got to get my drum lessons back on, Oh did I mention I have 2 sessions of mandarin tuition now? Bleh. I just want my drum lessons back. I love my drums, I wish I could bring it ANYWHERE, YES ANYWHERE. It's just so epic win :D

I still wanna learn French though, it's a cool language ^^
Au revouir !! :D

-Laus Deo Semper-

No comments: