Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Hai.

Apparently, I have the sudden urge to drive a car.
Yes, Drive a car. Today was a rainy day, I was in the driver's seat of my mum's car while she went to buy Dinner. my hand was on the wheel, it was raining, so no one could see that a Kid ( TALLER NAO :D ) Is in the driver's seat. So I started flashing and revving the car. And then turn wheel. and play with wipers. BOY WAS IT FUN :D

But it felt like, I could actually drive it. Just adjust side mirrors and back mirrors, Put down the handbrake, Gear to D2 ( It's Auto, Darn. ) and then the car should slowly move, because all Auto cars in D mode would move by itself forward it the handbrake wasn't applied. And then I just Hit the gas slowly and then just drive 1 round the block. And come back.

And then thoughts came in. What if Mum finds out. Oh shoot-

ANYWAYS. Hi there, Hope you guys had a great week in school/work/farm/ocean
I'm just updating because, well because It's a blog, and it's necessary.
Scouts tomorrow, wonder how it'll be. I know class wouldn't be so great ...
Oh well.

My Dad is still forcing to arrange a 1on1 Math tuition. Arrrrrrrgh.
Let's see what else, Oh yeah! My birthday's in like um... 6 days excluding today.

WOOHOO :D

Hopefully When I tell my Dad that If I could get a (2nd hand/New) Right side drum Crash
OR a Splash it happens. Probably only drummers know what I'm spewing about.

That's all for now.. ^^ Have a great week.

Laus Deo Semper

No comments: