Sunday, January 10, 2010

Back from Thailand :)

Yush! I am back! :D
Was just a 2 day 1 night trip, something like a short holiday before more SCHOOL life begins again. It was kinda fun though, Went shopping most of the time, my bro went shopping for jersey's, I hunted for cool car shirts + those Billabong pants :D

But, As I am blogging this on a Sunday Night, tomorrow is a school day again ><
And I gotta head back to school, not to mention wear a tie.
At least I had no homework on Friday :D Phew~

Thailand was fun, the lifestyle was hustle and bustle, and it was dusty too :O
But it's the lifestyle there :)
I saw the market, the wet market which is open air and by the streets, that was truly a nice moment to take a Monochrome picture with my DSLR, but... I just couldn't LOL.

Too lazy :P

Just wanted to enjoy my time there really.

When I reached Thailand, my (super) DAD was like, Let's go eat lunch at this unique restaurant.
Me, my mum and bro, were like um... What's so unique about it o_O?

Then when we reached, we understood.
Basically, You take off your shoe, you sit like, on the floor, with a short table, and you can even sleep there lol, it's so relaxing, what's so unique about it it's that, once u order your food, they bring the food by boat. Yes, Boat.
Some small speedboat.

So your sitting beside this large Pond that looks like a lake/river...
But there's fish down there, and you can throw food and feed em :)

So relaxing and calm :)

Any then now I'm home, almost going to bed, and waking up really early and going to school, Once again. Sigh.

Oh well :) School's been pretty fun with Sean + Vayne + Bryan + Jason + Faiz + Kamal and the rest :)

I prefer J class then B class. YEAHHHHHHOOOOOOO-That's all for now, G'night ^^

Laus Deo Semper

No comments: