Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Earning! Money!

I wanna earn money...
I'm already trying to earn money by putting ads by Nuffnang on my blog. But apparently all I got so far was 0.25sen... Sad T_T

I'm currently saving for a laptop, Which is a Dell Studio 15.


http://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/02/29566,xcitefun-dell-studio.jpg

It pretty much looks like that.


It's about 2.7k-3k with the specs I want.
About 4GB DDR3 RAM
512MB ATI RADEON graphics card
Windows 7
And about 2.2GHz

That's something like the specs I want.
For gaming actually. And for fast performance.


Kinda hard to earn money now. Still struggling with Maths.
Parents keep forcing me to get a Math tuition. While I'm still working on getting a one on one private tuition.

Sigh. Oh well. Ta!

Laus Deo Semper

1 comment:

eCogReenCs said...

wow....why not get alienware?