Saturday, January 16, 2010

School lately o_O

School lately has been quite okay, quite fun, it's becoming better :)
Get to hang out with friends, like Sean, everyday we would laugh nonstop and that's only 1 part of it :D

Let's see, on Thursday, Shaqil came to school! YAY! :D
His leg injury from his bike accident was still there, it was quite big, but he still could walk, but at least his back :) His a nice guy ^^

Besides that, yesterday, which is Friday, was Cik Furziah's birthday :D
She's one of my favorite teachers as she teaches well and is friendly too :)
She's one of the photography teachers so... WOOHOO!

Happy Birthday Cik Furziah!

Let's see, what else eh... hmm hmm hmm, Mom just came in my room telling me that it takes time for the comp to shutdown and i should get off now. I'll finish this quick.

Oh Right, Pn Siraj told us to do some kinda solar boat project, So I might be heading over to Sean's tommorow after church to design the thing. Should be cool. He has a drum set :)

I'M STILL SO WIDE AWAKE. *thanks coffee*...

What am I gonna do, I gotta get off the comp now, but I'm so wide awake, maybe I'll go read something. Oh well.

Cheerio!

Laus Deo Semper

No comments: