Monday, January 4, 2010

Dot

Hai thar. I'm pretty bored now. Took some time to hurry up and post something :D
Let's see, School was kinda good today, I finally learned abit of MATH as I'm really WEAK in it. Lines and Angles, it confuses me at some parts though, still have to get used to it.

This days, to work for the Koperasi, it's pretty hard, I sometimes stay in class and skip eating till 10.10 just to listen to the teacher lol, Yes, awkward, I know.
And then, I rush to the canteen, it's jam packed and the line is " WHAT THE -- Anyways, I told Sean to buy me um, Chicken lol. RM2, Meh.

And then i rushed to the Koperasi, go in, it's so cram in there as there's so many workers now + teachers... Darn.

And then i do my work, I get scolded, Yes i always get scolded for no apparent reason SOMETIMES. That's why it's unfair. Sheesh.
Anyways, Hafiz brings the chicken, Sean must have told him to do so. Lol.
I eat it, outside the koperasi, only to get scolded by some form 2 prefect punk. He like grabs me from the back lol. And Janice was there, telling him to do something about me eating there, Sheesh, rudeness fills the atmosphere. Just to PLEASE that form 2 beginner, I just keep the food and threw it away later on. That's why I'm always so hungry in class. Argh. It's really rush once it goes near to Recess, and I thought I could relax during that time.

Anyways, Since I'm form 3, I didn't know that there was something called " KP " period which means Kelas Pengayaan, but in my language, WOOHOO! = Free period.

It's there to help PMR students who stress to the core of the earth to Chilll.
I like that period :D Well duh x]

Anyways, class 3J is kinda fun i guess, I could actually learn and pay attention in that class, they dont go too fast unlike 3B where the teachers think everybody's perfect and the students there are fast. Can't learn a thing.

BUT, theres still Chinese class. Darn.
I always disliked Chinese class in my school. Parents want me to go. I even dared to skip it and go eat last time, lol.
TJ's not going to Chinese anymore, cuz he isn't going to take Chinese for PMR. That leaves me with only a few friends, but guess what? They will seperate the whole group into 2 classes, Geez. Hate it.

Well if there's anything I missed, I might add it into this post later on. Why do i keep complaining about stuff? LOL. Gotta stop doing it o_O

No comments: