Monday, January 4, 2010

Well School Started, Again

School, the place where you have fun with your friends, joy and laughter at most times, but teachers come in and cut the amount of time you get to have fun. Sigh.

Here we go again.

Well First day of school went " Okay " for me, Just okay, not much.
Get to see all the happy faces of my friends again, People that rock. ( Sean : *mumbling random songs* )

I may have dropped class, but it's always great to see Sean mumbling crap.
Cuz his good at it.

Some people are happy to be back at school though, well I understand why, cuz you know, friends + talk + laughter + throw car out of window.

But to me, the holidays went by like, fast.
And that's just sad. Oh well, gotta face reality every now and then.
Maybe I need to play the drums a lil... even though its 9.51pm right now.
playing the drums softly shouldn't be too bad, But thats just a theory.

Yes, Blog is still under repair, can't really use comps much now... Cuz PMR year and stuff like that. SO it's kinda hard to update it o_O

Anyways, will try. And that book we're supposed to read for form 3, The Prisoner of Zenda, it's gripped me. I read it secretly in class :D

Au Revouir, for now.

No comments: